MyMedicalMe @ www.mymedicalme.com is an online portal especially designed for creating a facility for the patients and a service to make and manage their hospital and treatment bill payments online. The users can access the portal and use the most convenient and hassle free way of making their bill payments online. So now, you can avoid those lines at the hospitals to clear your dues and make bill payments.
MyMedicalMe is not only the portal for online bill payments. It offers many other options related to the bill management and payment facility. You can go through the features and options you can access at the section provided below. The MyMedicalMe portal will require some details to track your bill. These required details can be spotted on your hospital bills. You can also make payments through online banking, credit or debit cards and there is also a facility to make and set an online auto-debit payment method.
In this article, you can find all the details related to MyMedicalMe like MyMedicalMe contact details, features, services offered and options available at the MyMedicalMe portal, pay bills at www.mymedicalme.com payment facility, creating an account at MyMedicalMe portal and logging in to your account etc. all the topics will help you to get a brief idea about MyMedicalMe portal and its services.
MyMedicalMe — Services and Options available at www.mymedicalme.com:
As mentioned earlier, MyMedicalMe serves more than just as an online payment portal for your hospital and treatment bills. You can access many other services related to your bill payments at www.mymedicalme.com. All these services can only be accessed until you have a registered account at the MyMedicalME portal. The following are the options you can access by logging in to your account at the MyMedicalMe portal:
- Manage Billing Statement: You can view your billing statement electronically and also you can get a print of it.
- Manage charge & payment history: You can find an option to view and take a print of your charge and payment history at MyMedicalMe portal.
- Update Insurance information: If you hold an insurance plan, you can add it and update it at the portal in your profile to facilitate the bill payment through your insurance policy.
- Payment arrangements: In case you lack money, you can pay the amount in portions by setting up an agreement at the portal with your healthcare provider.
- Manage payments: You can pay your hospital and treatment bills using the MyMedicalMe portal.
- Manage contact information: You can edit and update your contact information of your profile at the portal for proper billing and other issues.
- Manage Notifications: You can get notifications regarding your pending payments and easily manage them without any delay or fail.
- Auto-debit payment method: You can link your bank account or your credit or debit card to the account at the MyMedicalMe portal and set up the auto-debit payment facility. This facility will automatically deduct the proportionate amount from your account depending upon your hospital and treatment billings.
MyMedicalMe — Create an account at www.mymedicalme.com:
You can access all the options other than the payment facility through the MyMedicalMe portal at www.mymedicalme.com only if you are logged in to your account at the portal. If you don’t have an account, you can only make a payment for your hospital billings through the portal. You cannot even track the history of your payments made through the portal. So in order to access all the options offered by the MyMedicalMe portal, you need to have a registered account at the portal. In case you don’t have an account or you are not familiar with the process of creating the account at the MyMedicalMe portal, do not worry. We will provide you the step by step details for the process of creating the account at the MyMedicalMe portal at www.mymedicalme.com. Please go through the below process to get yourself registered at the portal:
- Make sure that the device you are using is connected to active internet connection
- Open the browser and go to the MyMedicalMe portal by entering the URL in the address bar as www.mymedicalme.com
- Select the “Register” which you can find beside the text written as “New to MyMedicalMe?” to begin the registration process.
- Then you will be asked to enter the details like last name, last 4 digits of your Social Security Number (SSN), date of birth, last 4 digits of your mobile phone number and ID number.
- You can find all the details on your bill statement or receipt.
- Enter all the above required details carefully and click on “validate” option.
- The system will verify your details and if they are found valid, you will be taken to the further steps of registration. If the system does not find your details entered to be valid, you will not be allowed to proceed for further steps of the registration process.
- Now you will be asked to make your profile by filling in the details like your full name, email address, contact information and addresses, mobile phone number etc. and will be asked to create a password and a user name.
- Then you need to check the box to agree with the terms and conditions of the portal.
- Then click on the “Submit” or “Register” option to complete the process of registering your account at the MyMedicalMe portal.
MyMedicalMe — Log in at www.mymedicalme.com:
To log in your account at MyMedicalMe portal, you need to have a registered account. If you don’t have a registered account at the portal, register yourself by following the above mentioned steps of creating an account at the MyMedicalMe portal at www.mymedicalme.com. If you have an account registered at the portal, follow the below steps to log in to your account at www.mymedicalme.com:
- Make sure that the device you are using is connected to active internet connection.
- Open the browser and visit the MyMedicalMe portal by entering the URL in the address bar as www.mymedicalme.com
- You can see a section provided to fill in the log in details like username and password.
- Enter the user name and password carefully.
- Once you have entered all the required log in details, click on the “Log in” button.
- Once your log in details are found correct, you will be directed to the account at www.mymedicalme.com
- Now as you are logged in, you can access all the available options at the MyMedicalMe portal.
By following the above steps, you can log in to your account at the MyMedicalMe portal and manage your bill payments and get access to use the options offered by the portal. epayitonline and quickpayportal are also similar services used to pay Health bills
MyMedicalMe — Process for www.mymedicalme.com pay bill:
To make MyMedicalMe payments, follow the step by step procedure to access the bill payment facility at the portal www.mymedicalme.com and complete the process successfully:
- Make sure that your device is connected to an active internet connection
- Open the browser and enter the URL www.mymedicalme.com in the address bar to visit the MyMedicalMe portal.
- On the home page, click on the “Make Payment” option which you can locate easily on screen.
- Now you are required to enter the details like ID number, Guarantor’s first name and Guarantor’s last name. Enter the asked details carefully and click on the “continue” option.
- Based on your entered details, you will be directed to a page where you can find your bill details.
- Now click on “Make Payment”
- Select the card type, enter the card details and amount and click on “Pay”
- Once you receive the details of the transaction from mail or SMS, it means your transaction is successful and the payment has been made.
- You can also take a print of the transaction details to track the payment and as a proof for future.
- You can also set up auto-debit of payments by signing up your credit card details and confirming them from time to time.
- Whenever a due date occurs, the program deducts the appropriate amount from your account depending on the amount in the billing statement.
Using the above step by step guide, you can make a payment and also set up for the auto-deduction program for your future payments. Note that the auto debit program can only be set by the registered users of the portal by logging in to their account.
MyMedicalMe — Contact Information:
- Official website: www.mymedicalme.com
- To speak to the MyMedicalMe associates, call: 1-866-770-2116
- To inquire or contact the MyMedicalMe customer service using the mailing facility, send an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In case you forgot your username to log in to your account at MyMedicalMe portal, call: 1-866-770-2116
Hope you have had a clear idea about the MyMedicalMe portal and the services offered at www.mymedicalme.com. If you have any queries and doubts, please go through the below included Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section.
Frequently Asked Questions / FAQ about Mymedicalme.com:
- What is MyMedicalMe?
- MyMedicalMe is an online bill payment facility for the hospital and treatment bills. The users can go to the website www.mymedicalme.com and make payments for their hospital and treatment bills.
- What are the other options available at www.mymedicalme.com?
- Apart from online medical or hospital bill payments, the MyMedicalMe portal at www.mymedicalme.com offers other options like view and print your statement, view and print your charge & payment history, add or update insurance information, set up payment arrangements, make a payment, edit your contact information, edit your notification preferences and add, update, or change an auto-debit payment method which can be accessed by the registered users only by logging in to their accounts.
- What are the things required to create an account?
- To create an account at www.mymedicalme.com, you need to have a valid medical bill, a device with internet connection connected to it and your Social Security Number (SSN) and your basic personal information.
- What are the forms through which the payments at the MyMedicalMe portal are accepted?
- The payments at the MyMedicalMe portal can be made through any of the recognised major credit cards. The payment option through any other means is not available at the www.mymedicalme.com portal.
- What is auto-debit program at MyMedicalMe portal?
- According to the auto-debit program at MyMedicalMe portal, users can save their credit card details and make the system to deduct the appropriate billing amounts directly from their accounts whenever required based on the billing amounts.