Grama Sachivalayam refers to the term Village Secretariat. The Government of Andhra Pradesh conducts exams on a regular basis to fill up any new and vacant positions in the AP Grama Sachivalayam. To facilitate the candidates with right and timely information regarding the release of notifications, press releases, results or other related details, www.gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in has developed. The website contains all the details in two languages i.e., Telugu and English as there is a majority of students coming from the Telugu medium background.
The aspirants willing to participate in the AP Grama Sachivalayam exams can visit the website www.gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in to stay updated with the latest information. The users need to visit the AP Grama Sachivalayam official website and register their accounts at the portal. If you have a registered account at the portal, you will get direct notifications and updates regarding the Grama Sachivalayam jobs, apply online, results, download hall tickets, and access other options.
If you are new to the AP Grama Sachivalayam official website or don’t have an account at www.gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in or looking for information about how to access the portal, you can find all these details in this blog. Please go through the full article to get detailed information regarding AP Grama Sachivalayam.
What is AP Grama Sachivalayam? What are the job vacancies available at www.gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in?
AP Grama Sachivalayam is run by the government of Andhra Pradesh through the website www.gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in. The portal provides the population of the state with information regarding the new and vacant positions in the urban and rural areas of the state. It also serves as a platform for the aspirants to get notifications, submit their applications, download hall tickets and results alongside providing access to various options and details until the placement is completed. Almost all the vacancies displayed at www.gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in will conduct a competitive exam and then post exam procedures.
The AP Grama Sachivalayam platform www.gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in provides you with all the details and allows you to raise service/query requests regarding the vacancies or your application or any other related information. The interested candidates have to register their accounts by using the One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) option. Once they have completed the registration of their accounts, they can submit their applications for the vacancies in the future.
Note that you should submit your application if you are eligible for a particular position.
AP Grama Sachivalayam – Details to apply online for vacant posts:
The process of applying for any position at www.gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in is required to go through a specific process as mentioned below:
- One Time Profile Registration (OTPR)
- Release of Notification
- Apply Online – Submit an application online
- Make the payment (if any)
- Release of hall tickets
- Announcement of results
- Post exam recruitment process
The above sequence is common for all the posts or vacancies that are announced at www.gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in. If you are willing to appear for the AP Grama Sachivalayam positions, you need to first register yourself through the One Time Profile Registration at www.gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in.
www.gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in – One Time Profile Registration (OPTR):
All the candidates willing to participate in the vacant positions at AP Grama Sachivalayam need to go through the One Time Profile Registration (OPTR) process at www.gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in. After completing the OPTR process, your account will be registered at the AP Grama Sachivalayam platform. The details submitted at the OPTR process will be saved by the server and will help you to submit them in a single click. The OPTR has been adopted to make the application process easier and quicker.
Register yourselves at www.gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in through OTPR:
To register yourself at the AP Grama Sachivalayam portal www.gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in, you need to have the following documents and their details ready with you:
- Aadhar card
- Passport size photograph (3.5 cm width & 4.5 cm height) along with a signature below it (1.5 cm height)
- Your Secondary School Certificate (SSC) memorandum (memo)
The documents to be uploaded during your registration process are your Aadhar card and Passport size photograph along with a signature column below it. Please see the reference image for details. Your signature should be done only with a “Black” ink ball pen. The image size should be less than 50Kb and in .jpg format.
Follow the below steps to complete your OTPR at the AP Grama Sachivalayam platform:
- Make sure that the device you are using is connected to the active internet connection and has the documents to be uploaded on it.
- Visit the website www.gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on the “One Time Profile Registration (OTPR)” option to begin the process
- In the next step, you will be asked to provide the details like name of the applicant, date of birth, gender, Aadhar number, and mobile number. Also, you need to upload the Aadhar image on this page through the field provided.
- In case you don’t have an Aadhar card, you can choose to provide the details about your Voter ID card and upload it. You will be provided with a due date to submit your Aadhar details. Failure to submit your Aadhar details before the due date will lead to the cancellation of your registration.
- After providing all the details, upload the image of your passport size photograph along with the signature.
- Check the declaration box and enter the verification code shown in the image below.
- After complete the above steps, click on the “Upload” option to continue to further steps.
- In the next step, you will be asked to provide details like name, mother’s name, father’s name, date of birth, gender, community, mobile number, email address, marital status, Aadhar number, religion, the status of your ex-services (if any), NCC details (if any), employment details (if employed), whether physically handicapped or differently-abled and address.
- You will also be asked to provide your educational details like type of study (regular or private), district of the classes from 4th to 10th along with the coverage details of G.O. No: 171 and 172.
- In the next section, you need to provide your Secondary School Certificate details like name of the board, roll number, month and year of passing.
- In the next section, you can set the preferences of your examination center. You need to provide three districts of your top preferences within the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- In the next section, go through the declaration and check the box below it to agree. Click on the “Preview” button available below.
- Now, you will get to preview all your details. Please check for any corrections. If you find any corrections, click on the “Edit” option available below.
- If you don’t have any corrections to make, click on the “Submit” option available at the bottom.
After submitting your registration details, your One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) process will be completed. You will be taken to a page where you can see all the details of your OTPR. Don’t forget to note down your One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) ID. Also, you can take a print of your OTPR details by clicking on the “Print” option for reference purposes.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Notifications:
Once you have registered your account through One Time Profile Registration (OPTR) at www.gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in, you will get updates through email or text messages. However, it is recommended to keep visiting the AP Grama Sachivalayam platform and keep an eye on the notifications section. This is because due to the huge list of applicants, you might not receive the notification news on an early basis. To check the AP Grama Sachivalayam recruitment or jobs or posts notifications follow the below steps:
- Visit the AP Grama Sachivalayam website by entering the web address www.gramasachivalaya.ap.gov.in
- On the homepage, select the “Notifications” option.
- You will be directed to a new page where you can see all the notifications about the recruitment process and vacancies for both the Rural and Urban places in Andhra Pradesh.
Make sure that you have a PDF viewer as the notifications will be shown in a PDF format. You can also download the notification by clicking on the “Download” option available on the page.
AP Grama Sachivalayam – Apply online:
Only the candidates who have completed their registration through AP Grama Sachivalayam One Time Profile Registration (OPTR) process, can submit their applications at www.gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in to apply for the concerned positions. Whenever you find a notification at www.gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in, make sure you go through the complete eligibility criteria. If you qualify with the mentioned points, then you can apply for the position. If you don’t qualify the eligibility criteria, please do not apply. The applications that do not fit the eligibility will be rejected automatically.
If you are eligible as per the AP Grama Sachivalayam notification, follow the below steps to submit your response and apply online:
- Visit the website www.gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on the “Submit Online Application” option.
- A page with all the vacancies arranged in a group (categories) manner will appear. You can also see the fee details just below these sections. Please select the concerned post and click the “Apply” option available right below the section.
- On the next page, you will be asked to provide your One Time Profile Registration ID (OPTR ID), date of birth, and enter the verification code shown in the image.
- After providing the above details, check the box for declaration and click on the “Submit” option to continue.
- On the next page, you will be asked to provide your qualification details such as the highest qualification, year of passing, and university name.
- For posts category I & II, you will be also asked to provide your preference for non-local district posts. You can set 4 preferences for a non-local district position, if interested.
- Once you provide all the details, check the box available below to agree with the terms and conditions and click on the “Preview” option.
- The next page will preview your complete details for the application. Please verify all the details carefully.
- If you find any mistakes, click on the “Edit” option available at the bottom to correct it.
- If you don’t have any corrections to make, click on the “Submit” option.
- On the next page, you will get to see a message that your application has been submitted along with the candidate ID for the position you have applied for.
Please note down your candidate ID for any reference in the future. Your application for the concerned position will be submitted at www.gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in through online means as soon as you complete the above steps.
AP Grama Sachivalayam – Make Payment Online
After submitting your application, you can continue to make the payment for the examination or make it later. Make sure to pay the fee on or before the due date to avoid rejection of your application. The www.gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in portal accepts payments through credit cards, debit cards, debit card + ATM PIN, internet banking, and UPI. You can choose any of the methods based on your convenience. To make the payment, follow the below steps:
- Visit the website www.gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on the “Payment” option.
- On the next page, you will be asked to provide your login ID (One Time Profile Registration ID), date of birth, and enter the verification code shown in the image.
- After providing the above details carefully, click on the “Proceed to payment” option.
- On the next page, you can the list of applications submitted by you.
- Please select the “Proceed to payment” option of the appropriate application position.
- Please select the mode of payment as per your convenience.
- If you choose to make payment through credit card or debit card, you will be asked to provide the card number, expiry date, CVV or CVC, and name of the cardholder.
- If you choose the internet banking option, you will be asked to provide your bank details and log in to your account online.
- To make the payment through UPI, select the UPI option and provide your UPI ID.
- After providing the payment details, click on the “Make Payment” option.
- You will be asked to verify and confirm the payment through appropriate means.
- Once you complete the verification and confirm the details, your payment will be done.
After completing your payment process, you will get to see the details of your transactions such as journal number, date of payment reference ID, amount, login ID (OTPR ID), candidate ID and status of the payment. Note down the details by taking a print out of the page or a screenshot of it for reference purposes.
Download AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Tickets:
The hall tickets for AP Grama Sachivalayam recruitments will be issued 5 days before the examination. The candidates who have submitted their www.gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in applications online can visit the website and download their hall tickets. Before beginning the process of AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket Download, make sure that the device you are using has an active internet connection and PDF viewer (such as Adobe or any other) to view the hall ticket.
Follow the below steps to download AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Tickets:
- Visit the AP Grama Sachivalayam portal by entering the web address www.gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in
- The previous version of the website used to have the hall ticket option in the “Candidate Services” section on the homepage. Now the users need to visit the “Notifications” section to download their hall tickets.
- After finding the appropriate option, click on it to begin the process.
- You will be asked to provide your OTPR ID, date of birth and enter the code shown in the image.
- After providing the appropriate details, click on the “Submit” option.
- Based on the details provided by you and their validity, the portal will provide you with the appropriate hall ticket.
- The AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket will have the details like candidate’s name, candidate’s roll number, exam date, exam center name, the venue of the exam, exam center code, exam timings, candidate’s date of birth, post details, category details along with the important instructions
- You can download your AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket by clicking on the “download” icon above.
If you find any mistakes in the details on your AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket, please contact the AP Grama Sachivalayam general queries or technical queries section. Please find their contact details at the end of this article.
Download AP Grama Sachivalayam Results Online:
The results for the exams conducted for the AP Grama Sachivalayam recruitments will be announced on the mentioned date in the corresponding notification. The students can download their results online by visiting the website www.gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in. Follow the below steps to know your AP Grama Sachivalayam results:
- Visit the website www.gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on the “Notifications” section.
- If the results are announced, you can see the corresponding option.
- Click on the “Results” option.
- You will be asked to provide the details such as OTPR ID, date of birth, candidate ID and enter the code shown in the image.
- After providing the above-mentioned details, click on the “Submit” option.
Based on the validity of your details, the AP Grama Sachivalayam will provide you with the corresponding results. You can also download a copy of your AP Grama Sachivalayam result by clicking on the “Print” option.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Contact Information:
If you have any issues or queries regarding the notifications and your account at www.gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in, please contact the concerned departments and helplines. The helplines are available during the working hours from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM on all working days.
- For General Queries
- For Municipal Administration Department (URBAN) Queries call: 7997006763
- For Technical Queries
Hope you got all the necessary information regarding AP Grama Sachivalayam and also about the processes to register yourself through OTPR, applying online, downloading hall ticket and checking for results at www.gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in. For quick answers to your queries, please go through the below included Frequently Asked Questions.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
- What is AP Grama Sachivalayam?
- AP Grama Sachivalayam is a recruiting body operated by the Government of Andhra Pradesh. It is operated through a website www.gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in. The portal provides notification and application processes for Urban and Rural vacancies in the state.
- What is OTPR? Is it compulsory?
- OTPR, an abbreviation for One Time Profile Registration is a compulsory registration process. It saves the data of a candidate and allows you to apply for the available vacancies. A person cannot apply for the posts at www.gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in if he/she doesn’t have their OTPR ID.
- I have applied online at www.gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in for a vacancy but forgot to download the application form. How can I download it again?
- Visit www.gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in, scroll down the page to the “Candidate Services” section. Click on the “Download OTPR and Submitted Applications” option. On the next page, you will be asked to provide your OTPR ID, date of birth and enter the verification code shown in the image. Submit the details after filling them. You will be directed to a page where you can view all your applications. You can download the corresponding application including the OTPR form.
- I forgot my AP Grama Sachivalayam OTPR ID. What should I do?
- You can retrieve your OTPR through two methods. You need to visit the website www.gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in, scroll down to the Student Services section and click on the “Know Your OTPR (Forgot Your OTPR)” option. You can choose to submit your Aadhar number and date of birth (OR) mobile number and date of birth along with the verification code shown in the image. If your details are registered, you will get your OTPR ID through text or email.
- What is the “Update Sports Certificates” option at www.gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in?
- The Update Sports Certificates allows you to upload your certificates issued by any recognized authorities for your participation in any sports. This will provide you to be eligible for the sports quota if the certificates are valid.
- When will be the AP Grama Sachivalayam recruitment notification will be released?
- To stay updated with the news about the AP Grama Sachivalayam recruitment notification, register your account at www.gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in and keep visiting the page for the latest information.